Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SNOW!!!!!

Well, it actually snowed here for once, and it was nice and fluffy for awhile. Noah desperately wanted to go outside, so when Kenton got home from work last night, we bundled the kids up and ventured outside. Noah had a great time, but we aren't so sure what Chloe thought of the whole thing. She was bundled up so much that she couldn't move a muscle. But she didn't cry, and didn't seem to be too bothered by the whole thing.








2 comments:

Holly said...

Ok. The first thing that came to my minds was, "A Christmas Story". Ralphie was so bundled up that he couldn't move a muscle... Now... I would have done the same thing to Cadyn (extra padding can't hurt our little OI'ers), but I really just want to say... "Sorry kid, you'll shoot your eye out", lol...

KellyF said...

Glad the kids had fun in the snow. Even more glad that we didn't get any of the snow from that storm! I am snowed out! Can't wait to see you next month :o)