So, I haven't updated in a while! We recently spend 9 days up in PA visiting our family. It was a very nice vacation over Christmas. Noah and Chloe were BOTH sick over Christmas (go figure) and Noah looked like he was hit by a cement truck on Christmas Eve/Christmas. He STILL has a nasty cough! But even though he was feeling miserable, he has a fabulous time! He got to see Rudolph outside in the backyard of Grandma and Grandpa White's house right before going to bed! He was so excited to see the shining red nose out in the dark and hear Santa's sleigh bells!
Santa brought Noah new trains from Thomas and Friends, and Pat Pat Rocket from Little Einsteins. He was over the moon! Chloe wasn't sure what to make of it all, but she sure did think that the wrapping paper was yummy!
Since returning home, we have been able to just have time as a family while Kenton is still off from work. We enjoyed a very quiet New Year's, and regretted not going to bed early (kids will do that to you!).
I also took Chloe in to have her x-rays done in preperation for our visit with Dr. Shapiro at KKI on February 20. As I am not a skilled radiologist, I have no idea what I am looking at, but it doesn't seem like there are any fractures, at least not any visible ones. We are hoping that this is the case, and that she will indeed have a mild form of OI. Only time will tell I guess. We are anxiously waiting for her appointment though, since after that we will have a better understanding of all this.
I will leave you with some pictures from Christmas!
Here is Noah showing off the cookies, milk, carrots, and letter that
he left out for Santa and his reindeer.
Here is Noah unwrapping his Pat Pat Rocket! He opened it and said, "I KNEW Santa would bring me Rocket!!!"
Chloe in all her glory! She made such a pretty little present! :)
Chloe in her Christmas dress.

Noah in his Christmas outfit! Look at that expression!!!!!!
Chloe and Daddy!
Noah completely exhausted after a LONG vacation!!


No comments:
Post a Comment